Android Lead - Mumbai, India
Compensation Range - 20 LPA to 24 LPA
Experience - 6-10 years
We are looking for an Android developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
Skills & Criteria:
1. Should have an excellent understanding of Java - OOPS, Interface, Abstract class, Collection framework .
2. Must have a good understanding of Android basics like Manifest components, Activities, services, Intent, Fragment use, and lifecycle management.
3. Must have at least worked on 1 app and should know SQL and database operations.
4. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
5. Experience with third-party libraries, APIs, web services and JSON, e.g Dagger, Rxjava, Retrofit, GSON etc.
6. Working Experience on Kotlin is an added advantage.
7. Understanding the MVC/MVP design patterns.
8. Knowledge of Location service.
10. Must have excellent logical and analytical skills.
11. Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills.
12. Experience of working with version control, bug tracking, continuous integration and other productivity enhancements software like Git, SVN, Bugzilla, Jira etc.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org