Dev Ops Engineer - New York
Compensation Range - 160,000 USD - 190,000 USD
The ideal person should have the minimum required technical skillset
· Good understanding of networking protocols. Advanced/Expert knowledge in CICD technologies such as Bamboo/Jenkins.
· Experience with build (C/C++/Java) Experience with Ansible, Salt, Puppet or competing technologies Scripting languages preferably Python, Shell, Perl.
· Configuration management and templating.
· Knowledge of SCM (preferably) git, subversion or perforce.
· Ability to work in high demand environments, ability to adjust to rapidly changing requirements.
· Good understanding of software development lifecycle and change management
· Available for On-call rotation weekly and responding to off business hour events, may include weekend Desired exposure to
· Experience with KDB, transactional databases Experience with data modeling
· Experience with Multicast applications Experience with sequencer based technologies
· Experience with Splunk or ELK stack Experience with Monitoring technologies (like Zabbix/ITRS Geneos)
· Understanding of Application Development
Base Salary, plus bonus, equity, and other benefits
To apply, please send your Updated CV, Expected Compensation and Notice Period at firstname.lastname@example.org