Principal Engineer - India
Compensation Range - Up to 50 LPA
This job is remote due to Covid 19.
• Design, architect and deliver the company’s most complex and impactful Channel Partnerships product with highest quality
• Drive continuous innovation and continuous improvement of the platform • Work closely with cross-functional teams, company’s leadership team and team of great product managers
• Estimates efforts, identify risks, project schedules and drive the closure of all open issues on time.
• Multi-task, identify risks and prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale, provide code reviews and also encourage best practices.
• Recruit engineers better than you, in collaboration with our recruiting team
• Lead the team by example. Develop, influence and nurture engineers in team, to take best out of them and help them grow in their career.
What You'll Need
• 8-15+ years of experience in building massively large-scale distributed systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high-energy.
• Expertise and quality experience in writing production quality applications in Java, C++ or Go
• A knack on problem solving and excellent data structures and algorithms skills
• An eye that is keen on details and precision and provide constructive feedback.
• Deep knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting-edge technologies.
• Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
• A high bar for writing clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code.
• An eye to recruit great people in your teams and leadership qualities
Respond with your applications on email@example.com with the following details:
- Current Compensation
- Expected Compensation
- Notice Period
- Years of Management experience
- Years of experience with Java, Go and C++
- Total Years of Experience