Product Head - Mumbai, India
Compensation Range - 24 LPA to 36 LPA
Experience - 6 to 12 years
1. Take ownership of the entire product stack of the company, which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2. To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends
3. Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc) & create automation and efficiency in the company
4. Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
5. Work with Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50 member tech team and determine deadlines
6. Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
7. Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
8. Take deep understanding of company’s business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1. Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3. Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4. Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
5. Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
6. Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org